Tyrtan is Da Boss!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Tyrtan is Da Boss!

Post by Game Nurse on Thu 22 Oct - 22:55

It seems we have a new Leader here! Yay!!

Trytan, I cannot think of anyone better. You have done an excellent job and are the voice of reason. Glad to have you!

You have managed to keep the guild running as strong as it possibly can in these times, and I sincerely hope you (as well as Gunter of course), will take us on to the Next Game (GW2).

Hail the Leader!!!

You realize, of course, that the First Job as New Leader is to give everyone honorary Flying Mini Dragons...right???? Well, actually, if you just want to give all the Officers... *ahem* All the FEMALE officers... a mini dragon, that would be ok too...

Ah shoot. Just give me Xanthos' dragon and that would be good enough.

(Wait......did Gunter hand over the keys to the bank?? You realize he has a LOT of stuff stashed there...didn't you????? Gotta watch that guy...he is a bit of a pack rat and severely tight-fisted... *grin*)
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Tyrtan is Da Boss!

Post by Trytan on Fri 23 Oct - 1:44

Awww shucks thanks Nurse Embarassed

If I ever get a mini-dragon (Kuunvaasomthingorother) it's yours (not likely to happen in a million years though....with the amount of cash I have in storage)
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzuki on Fri 23 Oct - 5:53

Congrats Trytan! I agree with Nurse, you've done an awesome job keeping the guild together, especially in these times. Haven't been able to log in lately (still have graphic card problems, or rather, I've given up trying to fix it), but hopefully i'll be able to see you guys in-game soon (especially for that Halloween reunion thing).

btw Nurse, I came into possession of that green flying dragon you adore so much (dedicated, unfortunately, but hey, it still flies around) not too long ago also. A long time ago I was thinking about organizing a guild or alliance event and it would be one of the prizes. If I ever get around to it, you might get lucky Razz
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse on Fri 23 Oct - 14:59

OooOOO! Bob!!

That sounds like a prize worth having for sure.... Maybe organize it around Christmas stuff perhaps? Nice to have that in the stocking as a prize!
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top