omg omg omg omg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default omg omg omg omg

Post by Pampered One on Sat 7 Nov - 1:06

Zooom OM_G!!!! Star Trek Online. Space geeks of the world unite.

Guys, I am pestering the staff of this project to let me into the Beta. This is custom made for your's truly. As much as I have loved the years of hacking and slashing through Lineage, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, D&D online etc.....this is my one true love.

Star Wars galaxies bit....Earth and Beyond got abandoned at it's peak....but Star Trek....are you kidding me. Wooooo! Ever since I was a wee lad of 7 trying to catch the previous years run of the original series on European televison in 1969, I have been hooked.

I'm drooling thinking about where I will begin. A Soyuz class Light Cruiser or maybe a Sovereign class Heavy Cruiser....or maybe release the dark side of my animal nature on a Raptor class destroyer or even a Vo'Quv Class Carrier. Oh the potential of it all.

Well, needless to say I'm excited as hell. And NURSEY....this Captain will have an opening for a Yoeman. I think you still got the legs for the little skirt
Twisted Evil

Pampered

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: omg omg omg omg

Post by Acolyte41 on Sat 7 Nov - 7:11

oh meh gawd pampered LMAO
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead on Sat 7 Nov - 8:18

GOOD GOD, HE'S GONE TREKKIE ON US! BRING OUT THE TRANQUILIZER GUN! Laughing

Never thought I'd see the day Gunter would "turn" uber-nerd on us. Hey man, more power to ya if you can get into the Beta for it. And I know you'll let us know how it is if you do get into it (and if you can tear yourself away from it).
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse on Sat 7 Nov - 17:48

Aye, Aye Captain!!!

Save a Regulation Mini for me! I will be your first recruit!!! But you know, the Slutt Alien Suits were always more attractive. Would it be breaking Federation protocol if I were to adapt their cutoms?? I mean, think how much fun it would be to have a Barely There Uniform specially adapted for those challenging Time Warp moments...

And what will our ship be named? The Bloated Cherub?? *grin*

You know I am all over trying anything new, so I will be there! (And yes, I adore Star Trek too....)
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top