Community Playdate!! Win prizes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Community Playdate!! Win prizes!

Post by Acolyte41 on Tue 10 Nov - 4:20

Im offering money and item prizes for runs of Mount Qinkai this weekend! Details on alliance forum:

http://www.daftandproud.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=431
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Community Playdate!! Win prizes!

Post by Trytan on Wed 11 Nov - 2:30

Great idea Acolyte!

Nekrit Bloodstone from DaP is also running an Alliance Battle event on Sunday from 10am till 6pm GMT (UK) time. I'm not sure exactly what that works out to for EST or PST but it's early in the morning. So we should probably put a break in your weekend event to allow for that one as well. I believe he is offering a prize of 10 zaishen keys in a draw. Anyone that AB's with the alliance during that time period will get one entry into the draw.

Doing Mount Qinkai vanqs over and over can get tedious as well. Maybe we could switch it up and throw in some Maishang Hills vanquishes as well (it's another quick luxon vanq which is pretty easy, easier and quicker than MQ in my opinion). Maybe alternate between the two rather than running the same one over and over again. Or if there are vanquishes in any other luxon territory that people need to finish up we could include those as well in order to help people get thru them, and participate in the event at the same time.
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 on Wed 11 Nov - 4:16

Anywhere in the Jade Sea is fine with me, just a Jade Sea Vanq. I find MQ far easier than Maishang.

but w/e floats ur boat
Acolyte41
Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan on Wed 11 Nov - 6:19

lol I find MQ easier than MH as well, I always get the names of the two mixed up. I actually vanqued 3/4's of Mount Qinkai tonight thinking that it was actually Maishang Hills (which is where Nicholas is this week)......then I realized I am an idiot....

Finished the MQ vanq and then moved along and vanqued MH and picked up my presents for this week (what an annoying farm btw). Both are fairly easy. MH takes a bit longer, the difficulty is about the same and yields about 3k more faction. But MQ is the most efficient I think, because it can be knocked off quite a bit faster.
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 on Sat 14 Nov - 20:52

Ok guys day has come, no entries yet but our Faction is growing tremendously. Prize Purse has also vastly increased check DAP forums for everything. Its all on there. GET UR BUTTS ONLINE AND DO SOME KILLIN! Razz
Acolyte41
Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top